Monday, April 27, 2020

Week 14 Annarasumanara and What kind of sushi are you?

I took the quiz and I get a spicy tuna roll, and you know what I good with that.

Spicy Tuna Roll
You are a delicious spicy tuna roll, my friend! What does that mean for your personality, you ask? We'll tell you. You're cute and adorable on the outside, but you have some zest in you! People are surprised when you let out your more fiery side, but most people don't have to see that (unless they get on your bad side).

Annarasumanara

1. What is your reaction to the text you just read?
I was confused the entire time reading it till I got towards chapters 24-27 that's when a lot of things started to come together. I enjoyed every bit of it, all the drama, the heartbreak, and all the character development.
2. What connections did you make with the story? Discuss what elements of the story with which you were able to connect? There wasn't really any connects for me, except for the absent mother. My mom passed away 2 years ago so i guess it's a little different then the mother in this story, but I can understand the pain of not having your mom in your life when you need her the most.
3. What changes would you make to adapt this story into another medium?What medium would you choose; what changes would you make? I honestly wouldn't change a thing if this was going to be adapted into another medium. It's a unique story of depression, seeing the world around you as a world full of real magic to escape pains of growing up. I would love to see this in a animated adaption.

4. In what ways does this story seem more adapted to an online environment?
With it being a web comic on webtoons it is formatted to not just be accessible on a computer, but mobile as well. Webtoons a fairly popular place to read original webcomics and some of them even get opportunities to have their comic adapted to animation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment