Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Junji Ito - Tomie

This week I read Junji Ito's Tomie, I love horror stories and Junji Ito's take on horror is very unique. The Plot of Tomie at first was kind of confusing, the first chapter was a whole different take on how the character Tomie had died. Chapters 2 - 4 was also another take on her death but it felt like there was something there that tied it back to the chapter 1. I can't truly say that the 2 don't tie in since I have yet to get further into the story, but it has my attention and I am ready to find out the connection! The art is wonderful and all the horror scenes are as creepy as they should be for the story it's portraying. Tomie herself right off that bat you could tell that something about her is not human, and that something crazy is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment