Thursday, April 23, 2020

Attack on Titan!

Attack on Titan was a series I got really into when the anime first came out. I binged watched the whole first season and then waited patiently for the next season that never came until 3 years later or longer. I dropped off it anime and got into reading it. I skipped a huge chuck of the manga and picked up where the anime left off which the difference between was huge so that was good. 
The manga dove into a lot of heavy topics all things that pushed the story forward, I am not currently caught nor do I intend to catch up. The manga finished off the main plot of the series where erin and the gang finally achieve their goal in reaching the fallen wall of Maria and reaching his childhood home and discovering what his father had hidden their basement. After that the manga time skipped and introduced a new set of characters to focus on, and I personally did not care for the after story that they are giving us. There is too much politic stuff going on more so than what the first half of the story gave us, and their was a lot of plot twist coming one after another and it starts to get confusing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment