Thursday, March 26, 2020

Ghost in the Shell

I grew up with the late night anime that Toonami would also have on after 10 pm and Ghost in the Shell was one that was always apart of that line up.

I personally never really got into since I would catch it every now and then. When I heard that they were adapting it to a live action film I was kinda skeptical and hear peoples comments on it, it sounds like it wasn't very good.

I read some of if, but again I never really liked the whole futuristic, cyborg protagonist kinda of story. For me the first chapter felt kinda dry and it was kinda of confusing what was going on it feels like there should have been more build up up to that point in the story like a few chapters explain how did the world come to this change, who created the cyborgs, things like. Maybe it gets explained later on, but I usually prefer to have information like that explain in the begin before we introduce the main characters.


Image result for ghost in the shell

No comments:

Post a Comment